Aim: Development of cognitive, emotional and volitional spheres of primary school children which are staying in the centers of social and psychological rehabilitation through correctional and developmental training.
- To conduct diagnostics of mental processes of elementary school age children
- To prepare a program of training sessions, in accordance with the results of carried out diagnostics
- Conduct correction-development trainings (12 classes, 4 times a month)
- Develop a monitoring scheme during and after the events
- To involve socially active young people for such trainings.
The project was implemented with the financial support of President of Ukraine’s grant for gifted youth.
The project was implemented on the basis of the Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky Center for Socio-Psychological Rehabilitation of the Population in Boyarka.
According to the results of the project, the level of children development has increased by at least 10%. Professional volunteers were involved in the project, they also continue to implement the project without the support from external resources. A new group of children is being formed that needs this kind of activity.
Charitable Foundation "ProOsvita" team is planning to implement such projects in other small towns and villages of Ukraine.