Aim: To raise awareness of rural youth of Chernivtsi oblast regarding the EU and European integration of Ukraine.
Target group: Schoolchildren of 10-11 classes of rural schools in Chernivtsi region
The objectives of the project were:
- to familiarize participants with the idea of united Europe;
- to form a coherent vision of the history of the European Union in a participants;
to broaden the participants' perspective on problems and obstacles on the way to European integration processes;
- to provide participants with the necessary knowledge for a comprehensive understanding and perception of the role and weight of the EU in a modern international system;
- to encourage the use of opportunities for self-realization and self-development provided by the EU (formal / informal education) of Ukrainian youth
- to highlight and popularize knowledge about Ukraine's European integration and its relations with the EU;
- to raise awareness of participants about European values;
- to promote the public activity of project participants;
- to form intellectual, developed and creative personalities;
- develop critical thinking in order to form conscious youth;
- to create a network of young activists to further engage them in socially important processes and projects aimed at the European integration of Ukraine.