Aim: to raise the level of awareness of 10-11 grade pupils in rural schools of the AC about the decentralization process and its role in community development through a series of interactive workshops.
Target group: Schoolchildren of 10-11 grades of Dunaevetska AC village
The results of the project were:
- a survey (previous and repeated) was developed and conducted among the pupils of grades 10-11 of AC rural schools to determine the level of awareness about the decentralization reform
- A series of interactive exercises has been developed to raise awareness about decentralization reform
- 6 lessons were held to raise awareness about decentralization reform
- 1 competition of mini-projects among pupils of 10-11 classes of rural schools of AC was held
- the level of awareness of pupils of the 10th-11th grade of rural schools of the AC regarding the decentralization reform was raised
- an understanding of the importance of reform in the context of development and quality of life in AC is formed.
The project was implemented with the support of the Swiss-Ukrainian project "Support for Decentralization in Ukraine" DESPRO and in partnership with the Dunaevetska City AC.